4.12.2012

Tradd Street

Another chilly day in Charleston?? Has winter struck again?! Lord help us all if it is so.
In other news, I recently attended a jivamukti (?) yoga class at my gym and boy was it interesting.  Now, I haven't been to a yoga class in a while so my poor little dried-out muscles struggled to keep up with me.  Making this experience even more difficult interesting was the instructor only using the proper 'yogi' terms for the poses, as opposed to the traditional interpretation that I (and the rest of America) am used to (i.e. 'The Wheelbarrow', and 'The Crow').  There was also a moment during the final meditation that involved a massage with peppermint/eucalyptus oil that I was NOT expecting.  However, I will give the class another shot before I make a final decision.  

Tradd Street

No comments: