4.25.2012

East Battery Street

I cannot even express to you how much I love this ensemble.  Now I promise I love every outfit that you see here, but this holds a special place for me.  With my favorite TOMS, nautical accents intermixed with exotic accessories and my signature scent, I can't get enough of this.  Perfect for traipsing down The Battery.

East Battery Street



V neck dress, $20  A striped v-neck dress, such as this, is perfect for layering and accessorizing to the max.  
V neck cardigan, $20  Cardigans are a daily part of my life, whether it's for a chilly morning or the SUPER INSANE air conditioning at work, they are essential
TOMS ballet flat, $74  You can never go wrong with TOMS flats. ever.
Old Navy straw tote, $23 Fiesta tote!  I'm so in love with this, it my officially become mine this weekend ;)
Knot jewelry, $20 Rope bracelet; the perfect way to add a little nautical love to an outfit.  I actually have a headband identical to this that would look great as well.
Gold stud earrings, $50  Emeralds  are always appropriate.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Pendant, $13 The exaggerated details on this seahorse pendant make me love it so much.
Revlon lipstick, $8.43 A pop of color on your face, to accompany your beautiful eyes.
Christian Dior fragrance, $66  Everyone needs a signature scent, and this is mine.  
TOTAL:~$294.43

No comments: