4.17.2012

Meeting Street

Epic, anxious, and nervous-to-the-point-of-vomiting don't even begin to describe today.  I wish I could say what is going on, but that would be very unprofessional of me.  So wish me luck and sunnier skies tomorrow!

I love today's ensemble.  Cool tones with just the right punches of pink for a fresh spring face seriously make me go weak in the knees.  

Meeting Street



Ruffle dress, $20  These colors are fantastic and I love the ruffle and pleating details; it's a simple dress with enough sass to keep you from needing too much jewelry to jazz it up.
Toms shoes, $74  TOMS. BALLET. FLATS.  what more can I say?
Leather shoulder bag, £195  I must confess that I have TOTALLY jumped on board the Pippa-Loveboat, and am obsessed with this bag.  It really is perfect in so many ways (besides the price).
Forever 21 antique jewelry, $6.80  You can never go wrong with tribal jewelry.
Sterling silver dangle earrings, ~$20 I love the deco shape of these earrings and how they are interesting without being overpowering.
Forever 21 aviator sunglasses, $5.80  I love aviators, and I love cheap sunglasses.  If you're like me, I lose, break, sit on, etc. them so much, it's just not worth spending $200+. 
Maybelline blush, $6 Creme blush that feels like playdough??? It would be completely worth the purchase just to feel it, but luckily it's a great product too with very good color pay-off.
Revlon beauty product, $7.49 I am very interested to try Revlon's new Lip Butters, especially since super saturated lipstick is not my favorite thing, and this promises lots of moisture and light, natural color.
TOTAL:~$455.09

No comments: