4.19.2012

Cannon Street

As I stated the other day, I love a navy dress.  So much so that it inspired me again, but this time tribal jewelry is the statement.  I am so in love with these accessories and how well they compliment one another and the dress; a perfect mix of ethnic and downtown.  


Cannon Street



Blue dress, $25 A staple in my closet
Nine west wedge, $89  Now these look very daunting, but the striped toe-straps are too inviting to pass up.
Linen handbag, $30 A SUPER staple, as it goes with EVERYTHING.
Forever 21 beaded bangle, $13  The colors in this bracelet compliment the shoes perfectly, and it's fabric so it's lightweight.
Forever 21 chain jewelry, $6.80 I believe I've said this about another or a similar necklace, but this looks like it was plucked right off of a Mycenaean princess ;)
Forever 21 faux jewelry, $3.80  To me, the only accessory that screams Native American more than beautiful bright bead work, it a giant piece of turquoise.
Urban Outfitters hair pins accessory, $12 Bobby pins that look like branches?!?!
TOTAL:~$179.60

No comments: