3.12.2012

Monday Mani

These past few months, I've become (a little) obsessed with nail polish and keeping my nails neat and presentable.  While my polish collection has grown significantly, the rainbow has expanded too.  In keeping with the theme of being adventurous and embracing the unusual, this weekend I painted my nails purple.  Bright purple.

China Glaze, Spontaneous (an appropriate title I do believe)

Also following the theme so far, I will be checking out a new-to-me coffee shop downtown called Hope & Union this afternoon.  I've read about it so much on this blog that I cannot resist stopping by to experience this magical place. 

On another note, I've got exciting news.  The lil bee is now following me on Instagram! I'm so excited about this because I have admired, not only her blog, but her as a person for a few years now.  And while it's sad that she is not currently blogging (for a very good reason), I'm thrilled that she's still tweeting and on Instagram because she has a wonderful way of turning a crummy event or situation into a learning or extremely funny experience which I really admire and respect. 

No comments: