10.18.2012

for the smithsonian

for the smithsonian



Stripe sweater / Pleated skirt / Seychelles bootie boots / Shoulder bag / Clear earrings / Forever 21 bow jewelry / Dorothy Perkins tan belt

In a few weeks time, I will be journeying to Washington D.C. to do a little research.  But while I'm there, I must make some time for that which I worship, the Smithsonian Institution.  And to make a pilgrimage to mecca, I must look fabulous.  With the new staple green, pleated skirt, stripes, some camel, and my favorite booties, I feel certain that it will be marvelous day.

2 comments:

colleen said...

how was the mecca? if you wore that you definitely looks fab - i love adding the bow brooch to the sweater. very nice touch.

Colleen D. said...

I had to switch to skirt for a blue pencil & add a coat, but I was totally prepared! It was AMAZING. All my pics are on instagram!