5.24.2012

Isle of Palms

Yesterday, I attended my first meeting (informal though) concerning a new exhibit, specifically the research and people behind the information.  It was fascinating!!  I was in complete awe of the tidbits of information within an historic persons diaries from which we can glean so much!  (the big red "L" is definitely flashing on my forehead right now)  And it's crazy to see the process of taking those bits and pieces, and adapting and interpreting them so that normal people/tourists can understand the significance of the history.  I cannot wait to officially assemble my own exhibit.  I love my job :)

Moving on - I cannot get enough of this dress.  A seashell print?!?  Next pay-day, this dress will be on its way to me.  Black and silver accessories allow the focus to stay on the dress and print, but brown would have worked in the place of black also.

Isle of Palms

No comments: